www.myslash.ru Форум на фемслеш
Список форумов www.myslash.ru  
FAQ Поиск Пользователи Группы Профиль Вход Регистрация Войти и проверить личные сообщения

Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.myslash.ru Тихие беседы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zoeSef
Маггл

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 18, 2021 8:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments Ответить с цитатой

I run a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty comprehensive series of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to speak to a different lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at forum.myslash.ru could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.myslash.ru Тихие беседы Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: